20 Fun Things To Do in Rhode Island
20 Fun Things to do in and around Rhode Island (and you can bring your kids along too!)!!!
There are so many amazing things to do in Rhode Island!
You can join us in worship any Sunday!
Here’s the list!
1. Orchards! Rhode Island is home to a number of spectacular orchards where you can handpick some of the freshest fruits and vegetables! Some of our favorites include: Sweet Berry Farm, Knight Farm Apple Orchard, Sunset Orchard, Pippin Orchard, and Barden Family Ochard.
2. Waterfire! There’s water! And fire! Every other Saturday night, enjoy the floating bonfires and music in downtown Providence!
3. Take a trip to Newport! Tour the Newport mansions, enjoy the view from the cliff walk, and spend some time at the beach!!
4. Catch a show at the Providence Performing Arts Center!
5. Take a ride on the East Bay Bike Path!
6. Go Bowling! East Providence Lanes runs specials all week long!
7. Experience history at Slater Mill!
8. Visit the Providence Children’s Museum!
9. Spend a day at the Roger Williams Park Zoo
10. Visit the Crescent Park Looff Carousel!
11. Check out Wright’s Dairy Farm!
12. Go to the Roger Williams Park Memorial!
13. Catch a show at Trinity Rep!
14. Take a ferry to Block Island!
15. Watch a film at the Rustic Drive-In!
16. Go for a hike or a paddle as you explore Rhode Island!
17. Like art? Spend some time at the RISD Museum!
18. Put your race car strategies to the test at R1 indoor Karting!
20. Go skating and play laser tag at United Skates RI!
Visit Rhode Island provides a host of more fun activities you can do this summer!