Carter Scholarship 2021
Deadline to apply: August 1
Dr. Robert L Carter Jr. Scholarship
We are so happy you are interested in applying for the Dr. Robert L Carter Scholarship. The Carter Fund was established in 1999 by Robert Carter after his retirement from 50 years of active ministry. This scholarship is for those seeking to study in a field of ministry as well as those in other fields of study. This scholarship is open to those applying to 2 or 4 year college.
CRITERIA FOR AWARDS:
1. You meet all the eligibility requirements.
2. You must submit a complete application with acceptance letter indicating that you are a full-time college student.
3. Applicant must be present in our worship service to receive scholarship.
4. Note: First time Recipients Receive $1000.
1. You or an immediate Family Member must be a member in Good-Standing of Congdon Street Baptist Church.
2. You must have graduated from high school or a Continuing Undergraduate Student at an “accredited” College or University working towards an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree.
3. This application is open to students under 25 in an Undergraduate Institution
Please download document for full information & application. Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line titled “Carter Scholarship”