Job Openings and Summer Programs
Hey, Providence! Check here for a list of job opportunities in Rhode Island, as well as other programs & classes available this summer.
- Sign up at Skills for RI for career workshops, job training, and online courses! Make sure to subscribe to their emails to receive the latest updates about job openings and other opportunities. Click here to apply to Fidelity Investments! Fidelity Investments
- Eat, Play, Learn:Mayor Jorge O. Elorza invites Providence families to learn more about the summer opportunities available including:
Free, healthy, and fresh summer meals
Full-day recreation programs, play, and educational activities
STARTING AT JUST $5 PER WEEK!
- Apply to the Police Academy: [Deadline July 2] Click here to apply the Police Academy! Stay updated and follow RI State Police on facebook [@RhodeIslandStatePolice] and twitter [@RIStatePolice]
- The Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH) invites young and motivated Rhode Island leaders to apply to its Youth Health Ambassador Program! Click here to apply and receive full information: Youth Health Ambassador Program. Click here for a virtual town hall on June 16: Virtual Town Hall
- XR Academy 2021: Sign up for a free summer program for one week, from July 12 to 19, for youths aged 11-13. Click the link for more info!
- JWU Job Fair: Johnson & Wales University (JWU) is holding Adjunct Faculty Virtual Job Fairs with the goal of increasing its talent pool of qualified, diverse adjunct faculty members. Virtual Sessions will be held on June 10 and June 15
- Free Online Summer Course: Women are strongly encouraged to apply! The YWCA is offering a free 5-week class on computing concepts. Click here to apply/get full information: Computing Concepts